eng   thai  
 
  ABOUT FACULTY

 Chaing Mai  The Rose
    of the North

 Chaing Mai University
 Faculty of Dentistry
 Departments

  ACADEMICS
 Programs Available and
    Degrees Offered
 Library and Information
    Technology
  ADMISSIONS
 Undergraduate Admissions
 Graduate  Admissions
 Financial Aid
  INFORMATION
 Research
 Prizes and Honors
 Community Services
 Dental Hospital
 Collaboration with
    International Institutes

016423              
visitor since               
Feb 2nd,2007
              

FACULTY OF DENTISTRY
                A Dentistry Department was first established at   Nakorn Chiang Mai Hospital in 1952. It became a part of the Faculty of Medicine in 1965. Dentistry was first taught in the Faculty of   Medicine in 1966 with an enrollment of two students.
               In 1972 the Faculty of Dentistry was established and then moved to its permanent location opposite Suan Dok temple on Suthep Road in 1976. The area occupied is about 24,000 square meters. There are seven buildings for teaching and laboratories and four buildings for dormitories. The area of responsibility of this Faculty are studying and teaching, researching, community dental services and conservation of art and culture.

no news today
LATEST NEWS

Video Presentation - Faculty of Dentistry

International Relations Office, Research and International Relations Section
Faculty of Dentistry, Chiang Mai University T. Suthep, A. Muang, Chiang Mai 50200 Thailand
Tel. 66-0-5394-4487  Fax. 66-0-5322-2844  E-mail : csookta@chiangmai.ac.th